Sunday, August 23, 2009

The best compliment ever

Friday was my birthday. I'm now 33. Yikes.

I got some great presents and some very sweet cards. My friend Amanda even posted a blog entry all about me. It's pretty much the best thing I've ever read. You can read it here.

Amanda and I worked together in Columbus for a couple of years before she moved to get married. The picture below is from her bachelorette party. I'm posting it as a thank you to Amanda for her lovely words. You'll notice that Amanda looks perfect and everyone else looks, um, not perfect. (Amanda, you're welcome. I'll deal with Sonya, Lisa and Lily later.)

Be sure to check out Amanda's blog. You don't want to miss out on your piece of the pie.

1 comment:

Mrs. Pie said...

I'm amazed that I wrote the BEST thing that you ever read! That must mean that I'm the BEST writer EVER! Don't tell Sonya! Ok, you should tell her. But break it to her gently.

I love that picture of all of us. And I don't know what you mean by saying you all look "not perfect." We all look as we should near the end of a long night of chocolate martinis and cage dancing.

Glad you had a great birthday!