Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bottles for Dawn

My embarrassing moment of the weekend came today while shopping with Jeff for a wine chiller.

We went to Tuesday Morning and couldn't find one, so we started shopping for other items. When I was ready to go, I found Jeff rummaging through some Neoprene carrying bags. He was showing me a laptop cover, but a smaller pink carrying case caught my eye.

"Is that for mini wines?" I asked. I was already plotting how this little carrier would keep miniature bottles of Chardonnay perfectly cool at picnics this summer.

"No Dawn, it's for bottles," responded Jeff. "You know, for babies."

2 comments:

Dawg Extra said...

Your design vision is amazing. Baby bottles or mini wine bottles ... doesn't make any difference. You see the good in everything. Apple juice or Happy Juice!!!

Erin D. said...

I love it. I think it's a good idea actually. You go girl. Keep your little wine bottles cool and handy!