Monday, October 12, 2009

Does my husband like my hair?

I got my hair cut and styled on Saturday. It's not a dramatic change. A few inches were clipped and some highlights were added to cover the increasingly alarming number of gray strands that seem to have made themselves at home on my head.

When I went to work today several men noticed my hair makeover. Yes, men. Maybe the change was more dramatic than I thought.

It was strange. Everyone kept asking, "what does Jeff think?" Um, why would he care? Sure, my hair is shorter and blonder, but it's not like I shaved my head or died my hair purple.

I'm genuinely confused. Anyway here's a photo so you can judge for yourself.


Note to the DMV: I'm not driving. I'm just a passenger in a car that was safely stopped at a traffic light when I took this photo.

1 comment:

Mrs. Pie said...

That's funny that all the men at work noticed your hair! I'm having a hard time seeing the highlights in this picture, but I bet they look good. You have the skin tone to probably do about any color.

I don't know why, but Wade is always the last person to notice when I get a haircut, even if I tell him, on my way out the door, that I'm going to go get it cut. You'd think also that the fact that I only cut it once a year or so would make it an extra-special occasion.