Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crybaby seeks sensitive bachelorette

Mr. Nice Guy, Jake Pavelka, was chosen as the next ABC "Bachelor." (Warning: Here comes my shameless self promotion.) You can read more here.

Many women found Jake charming and sweet on the Jillian Harris season of "The Bachelorette," but I am not one of those women.

I found him to be a royal Mr. Whiny Pants. Call me old-fashioned, but I like my men dry-eyed. Jake was constantly sobbing over Jillian's lack of interest in his all-American, boy-next-door routine.

I don't know how the Dallas pilot is going to carry an entire season. Maybe instead of handing out roses, Jake can give tissues to his bachelorettes. That might be more useful.


Jake managed to hold back his tears for this promotional photo.

1 comment:

Mrs. Pie said...

I like "my men" to show some emotion, but not if it means they cry more than I do.